Sunday, April 14, 2013

Studio photography

I bought Groupon for studio photography from White Cottage.   The studio is located at Keong Saik Road in China Town.   If not for the photographer's direction, we won't be able to find the studio.  The studio is located on the 3rd level whereby the entrance looks like an old not functioning door.
Before we went up to the studio at level 3, there was lion dance performance on the ground level.  My boys were attracted to the lion dance performance.   I had to remind them our purpose here and that we can always see lion dance performance during Lunar New Year.


The studio is very small.   There are 2 rooms for photo shooting.   The Groupon package that I took included 5 edited digital shots.   We toped up $50 to get all the shots.

My 2 boys were not very cooperative.   The photographer tried very hard to coax them.   Could tell that he is not experienced in handling children.

Some of the shots that I like....












 On the way back from the studio to the car park, the boys saw an indoor gym.  They played there despite light drizzling.








No comments:

Post a Comment