Monday, September 29, 2014

Bento for Sep 2014

The food art I made in the month of September

Bird - front and side view

 Weighing scale - Png Png was fascinated that he could turn the pointer on the weighing scale

Crouching Tiger

Submarine

The Lorax - this is in line with the lapbook we do this month

Lele from Smaland (Ikea)

Truffula tree from The Lorax - another bento in line with the lapbook we do this month

Every storm in life is followed by a rainbow

Woof woof

Monkey eats grapes

The haze was bad.   PSI index reached the danger level for the past few days.   I made this bento hoping it pours.   The sky answered my call, slight rain on the day followed by pour on the following day.   Yipee!!!

First time I tried out this honey soy chicken drumstick recipe.   I also made mashed potato to go with the honey soy chicken drumstick

Grape vine

Two bunny buddies

Cruise in ocean liner

Little cottage

Whose eggs?

Teddy bear, teddy bear

No comments:

Post a Comment