Friday, September 7, 2012

My daddy's birthday treat

Today is my beloved daddy's birthday.   I brought him and mom to Furama Riverfront for buffet lunch
 
















There was a 1 for 1 buffet promotion at The Square in Furama Riverfront for payment using Citibank credit card.   The promotion is only applicable to adult but not child price.  I paid $80++ for 4 adults instead of $160++ for 4 adults.   It is worth it though I have to pay for Chen Chen which is only $16++

There was a very wide spread of food but I didn't manage to take picture of many dishes.   

Cold dish included prawns mussels, ham and my favourite smoked salmon.  Forgot to take picture of my favourite smoked salmon.   It came in plain and with spices.   Yummy licking good.













Clayfish hor fun

Egg roll,  baked cheesy seafood, sweet and sour fish, crab meat

Desserts.  They served ice cream too



























Png Png was very happy with the kiddy cutlery


















First time eating kueh pie tee

Chen Chen enjoying his all time favourite ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment