Friday, November 16, 2012

Award presentation in Gong Shang Primary School

I was in cloud nine when I received an invitation from Gong Shang Primary School to attend award presentation 2012.  



















Chen Chen will go on stage to receive award.  

Blur me, I didn't read the circular from the school.   Chen Chen was supposed to reach school earlier to rehearse the process of going on stage to receive award.  Though we arrived Chen Chen's school way before the commencement of the reward presentation, we were late.   Chen Chen didn't get the chance to rehearse.

He received reward for best in progress in Primary 2 level.  

After the award presentation, the pupils went around to take picture with their teachers and the principal.   My shy boy only took picture with his form teacher Miss Koo and his friends.

Chen Chen and his form teacher Miss Koo.   She is a very good teacher.   She is very patient and very responsive to parents' queries.   When she knew that my father in law passed away, she asked me if Chen Chen was closed to my father in law, how did he feel and whether he needed counselling or not.  She contributed a lot to Chen Chen's progress.  

Chen Chen and his friends with Miss Koo

Chen Chen and Ryan.   Ryan is a very clever boy.   He won the best and top 10 %  award in primary 2 level. 














No comments:

Post a Comment