Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Costa Cruise Victoria - day 1

The holiday we had end of this year was a cruise with Costa Cruise.   This is the first time we tried Costa Cruise.   I opted to join Costa Cruise because child under 12 cruise for free.   Big savings yeah!

My excited parents wanted to go to the cruise centre early.
Finally, we could broad the cruise.


 
Model of Costa Cruise Victoria
 
 
Our cabins were located at Tosca level 
 
Program sheet sent to the cabin daily. 

 
We stayed in standard cabin.   The cabin is big compared to Star Cruise.   My boys happily exploring the cabin.   They were attracted to the fridge the most.
 
Awhile after broading the cruise, visitors were required to attend fire drill.   Individual fire drill card was issued to each visitor including child.   Everyone had to submit their fire drill card to prove participation in the drill.   I forgot to bring my card along.   A letter was sent to my cabin in the following day to urge me to take part in another fire drill held the next day for staff and those who missed out the fire drill.

The cruise staff went round checking every corner and cabin to request visitor to participate in the fire drill.   Lifts were switched off so that nobody could go back to the cabin till the drill was over.  
 
Png Png in the vest for fire drill.
 

I am very impressed that fire drill is taken very seriously by Costa Cruise.
 
Time for dinner.  Waiting at the lounge outside the restaurant.  There were musical performance at the lounge.



















Time for bed.   My boys climbing up and down the stair to the higher level of the bunk bed.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment