Thursday, March 7, 2013

Happy Birthday my lovely babe

Happy birthday my sweetie babe.   He is 5 year old today.   We celebrated his birthday in childcare centre in the afternoon after the kids' nap time.

He was very surprised when he saw us and the cupcakes that I baked for his birthday.

Chen Chen asked Png Png to not to put his fingers in his mouth.

The teacher took a family photo for us.

Both boys helped to distribute cupcakes and biscuits to the children. 
Png Png eating the cupcakes with his classmates.
















We celebrated Png Png's birthday at the boys' favourite Sakura International Buffet Restaurant at Yio Chu Kang Stadium.  

The 2 naughty boys were stacking jelly.
My sister in law brought Png Png out of the restaurant for a walk after he filled his tummy so that I can have a peaceful meal.
Back at home, my sister in law made an aga aga cake for Png Png. 
















Png Png  enjoyed his aga aga cake.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment