Friday, October 25, 2013

Tiong Bahru Park Adventure Playground

Today was Chen Chen's Science SA2 test.   This was the last paper.    I applied leave, fetched Png Png in the afternoon from Carpe Diem and brought my boys to Tiong Bahru Plaza to meet hubby.  He was on half day leave in the afternoon.

 I read and heard of Tiong Bahru Park Adventure Playground many times.    I decided to bring them there to have fun.

The prominent sign of the Tiong Bahru Park Adventure Playground is the big titled train structure.   There are mainly slides from this train.

Png Png posed in front of the titled train.

He was annoyed that I took pictures of him.
There are merry-go-round, mini maze....

What my boys enjoyed most was flying fox.



It was very tiring for hubby.    He needed to carry and push the 2 boys.


My boys couldn't bear to leave the place and asked us to bring them there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment