Saturday, October 12, 2013

Hubby's birthday

I woke up early today to bake some cup cakes for hubby.  I decorated a few but not all cup cakes that I baked.   

We always celebrate hubby's birthday at home but this year, we celebrated his birthday at Changi Airport T3 Earle Swensen's.  

I love the salad buffet.

My boys like the kids fish and chips.

Happy meal for a happy child.

I was surprised that Chen Chen enjoyed the salad at the buffet counter too.

What surprised me more was Chen Chen had a good appetite tonight.   He had fish and chips, salad and his monthly complementary scoop of ice cream.

I took out the cup cakes that I baked for hubby but the waitress told us that no outside food is allowed.    I told the waitress that the cup cakes are for hubby's birthday celebration.   

 The waitress was very nice to give hubby a slice of birthday cake on the house.





My gifts to hubby.   Happy birthday dear

 









No comments:

Post a Comment