Friday, March 7, 2014

Happy 7th birthday to my prince junior

This was the last year Png Png celebrated his birthday in Carpe Diem.   Next year, he will be in primary one where no birthday celebration is allowed in school.

As usual, I baked cup cake for his birthday celebration in Carpe Diem.   I was in cloud 9 when I took the cup cakes out from the oven.   This was the first time that I bake cup cake with even top to the brim of the cup cake holder.   YAHOO!!!!

Cup cake after decoration.   I love this decoration.   It is easy to decorate and the end product is very cute.

Being the birthday boy, Png Png was the center of attraction.   He was very shy to be the limelight.   He put his fingers in his mouth and refused to change to his favourite Minions pants that my sister in law bought for him as birthday present.   

Chen Chen was very helpful to help me set up the cup cakes and distribute cup cakes and agar agar to the children before he rushed off to his tuition lesson.

Png Png enjoying his cup cake.
It was fun seeing Png Png chatting with his classmates and chatting with his classmates myself.

I gave out two story books as birthday goodie.   Png Png had fun distributing the goodie to his classmates.
In the evening, we celebrated Png Png's birthday in Sakura International buffet restaurant in SAFRA Tampines.

Everyone of us had Alaska crab for the first time and we loved it.

The birthday boy and Alaska crab for show only.   His favourite is still sushi and jelly.


















Chen Chen performing naughty act behind the birthday boy.

Birthday boy and his birthday presents.














No comments:

Post a Comment