Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Bento for April 2014

I started making bento for Png Png since my parents left for cruise trip.   Png Png loves the bento and requested me to continue to make bento for him.    Chen Chen started to request for bento as well.   Actually I made bento for Chen Chen when he was in primary one.    However, he asked me to stop making bento as the taste of the food changed and probably tasted bad since I made it at 6+am before I left for work.   He only ate the food in the bento in the mid afternoon during recess.

The bento I made in April.


Harry the dirty dog from the lapbook I did with Png Png















The very hungry caterpillar

I love you

Turtle and me

Goodnight owl

I made this squid bento after the lapbook The song that never ends on Spongebob and his friend Squidward

Easter bento

The porcupine who wanted to be a lion

Happyfeet

Busy little chick

Owl baby

Humpy dumpy

The bird, monkey and the snake in the jungle

I made this after the lapbook The grouchy ladybug

Little reindeer

Owl mummy and her eggs

Pussy cat

I was cracking my head hard the night before what can I make out of the ciabatta Png Png chose. I asked my boys for suggestion. Chen Chen suggested dragon fly. Png Png suggested carrot. I decided on carrot since this bento was meant for Png Png.  My inspiration came when I was choosing the right shape to make a carrot. I liked this shape the most out of the 6 ciabatta in the packet. But this shape can't make a carrot. Then I thought of making a ribbon.   As I was trying to make a ribbon, I felt that it fitted better as a butterfly.

Rooster crow

No comments:

Post a Comment