Friday, January 31, 2014

Lunar New Year theme drawing

I registered Chen Chen with NAFA (Nayang Academy of Fine Arts) to learn arts since he shows great interest in this subject and kept asking me to sign him up for arts class.   Initially I signed him up for an art class held opposite my parents' block.    However, Chen Chen didn't like it after attended the first lesson.   I signed him up for the art class by NAFA as the last resort as NAFA is located in town.   We need to drive there and we don't have any free day for weekend after signing him up for the art class.

Before Lunar New Year, the teacher at NAFA let the students did a Chinese painting with Lunar New Year theme.    This was what Chen Chen drew.    I was very impressed with the picture especially this was the first Chinese painting he painted.



No comments:

Post a Comment