Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Year gathering

Tammy's house was renovated last year.   Looking at the pictures she posted in Face book, I thought they shifted to a new place.   As usual, she hosted a gathering at her place but during New Year instead of Christmas this time.  We had pot luck.   I made siew mai.  Look at the spread of food.
The kitchen in the other unit was converted to a dining room.   They bought a foldable long dining table.   Tammy made the stool herself.

Tammy and I.

Carin. Stephanie and her niece.

Vivian and Miss Mah

Chai Lin and Dianne

Gilbert and his wife.   Both of them taught us line dance after dinner.

Hubby and Tony

We celebrated Dianne's birthday.
Naughty Chen Chen stood on the sofa.

My boys' favourite moment.   This was what lured them here every year.

Zhen Qin and my boys.   She called them her  小王子 (little prince)

Group photo


No comments:

Post a Comment