Friday, May 10, 2013

Mother's day breakfast at Carpe Diem

Carpe Diem made a very special arrangement for Mother's day celebration.   Mother of each child was invited to Carpe Diem to have breakfast with her child.    Initially Png Png refused to let me go to Carpe Diem with him as he couldn't bear to see me leave after breakfast.   He agreed only if I were to bring him home after breakfast.   I was half hearted to let him go home with me.   I told 肖老师 that Png Png wanted to go home with me.   She told him no.   He had to stay back for lessons.   He had no choice but to stay back.

Beehoon for breakfast.

Mother's day presents made by Png Png.
Craft flower made with fabric and button.

Hand printed art and what's written inside the card.


















Png Png joine his classmates in the morning assembly after breakfast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment