Sunday, May 5, 2013

Mother's day buffet lunch

We had buffet lunch at Lotus Vegetarian Restaurant (莲心素食餐厅) in Quality Hotel in celebration of Mother's day.    This was the first time we dined in this restaurant.   My parents' verdict was finger licking good.   My hubby, Chen Chen and I also love the food here.   This restaurant is highly recommended for anyone who is looking for vegetarian buffet. 

My dearest parents.



















My mom likes to take picture with me specially on mother's day.   She said picture of 2 mothers.   I guess down inside her heart flows a strong feeling of her dearest little girl growing to a mother.
My mom and her 2 dear grandson



















There was wide spread of food.   Some of the dishes were replaced with different dishes after they were consumed.  

Vegetarian sushi and sashimi
Soup
Desserts



Png Png did his assessment after he finished eating.


No comments:

Post a Comment