Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mother's day celebration

Last year, we celebrated Mother's day at Lotus Vegetarian Restaurant (莲心素食餐厅) in Quality Hotel.   My parents, hubby and Chen Chen love the buffet offered by this restaurant.   So, this year, I made a reservation for Mother's day celebration in this restaurant.   The business was very good.    They had 2 sessions for the buffet lunch.   I made a reservation for the 11:30 am session. 

However, the quality of the food dropped.   The food was not as good as last year.    The choices were reduced by a lot too.    The first upsetting encounter was the waitress gave us a table for 5 though I made a reservation for 6.   Probably only my parents and Chen Chen were present when they were ushered to the seat.   Hubby was parking his car and I brought Png Png to the wash room.   Even then, my parents told the waitress there were 6 of us and my reservation was for 6 people.   Hubby swop to another bigger table when he came in and found that there was short of one seat and the table could not accommodate 6 of us.   The waitress was unhappy when she found out we took the bigger table and asked my parents if we took the seats ourselves.   My mom told her that we were given a table which could not accommodate all of us.    She said we should tell the waitress.   My parents did but to no avail.    This really pissed me off.

Last year, Png Png disliked the food though all of us loved it.    This year, Png Png took the food better.


My boys reading their story books after they filled up their tummy.

My dearest parents

Mommy and me

Chen Chen joined in the 2 moms

My parents, my princes and I


No comments:

Post a Comment