Sunday, June 29, 2014

Jurong Bird Park

It's a long time since we lasted visited Jurong Bird Park.   The last time we were there, we rented a stroller.   This time, my 2 boys went straight to the stroller rental counter to take a stroller.   My 2 boys took turn to sit in the stroller.   The stroller was too small for Chen Chen though.

We were greeted by the various species of penguin.

There was a playground in the Bird Park.   We didn't see it the last time.   My 2 boys were stuck there till hubby persuaded them to move on.
























The next attraction to them was feeding Lory Loft birds.





















The weather was very sunny when we started to feed Lory Loft birds but it rained within 5 minutes.  So we had to continue feeding Lory Loft birds at the entrance where there was shelter.

Png Png was very scared initially.   Hubby held Png Png's hand when feeding the Lory Loft birds.

This cutie Yellow bibbed Lory posed for me and danced when it saw me went closed to it.   

My 2 boys played with the toys at the souvenir shop while waiting for the rain to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment